Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Well, it has certainly been a while since I posted anything.  Most of the winter was spent indoors, no real adventure to speak of.

James and I competed in two triathlons before the cold temps set in.  The first was at Yuba Lake, Utah.  This was our first open water swim and unfortunately it got the best of me and I ended up with a DNF.   I waited for James to finish the swim and then we did the bike and run together.  The second event was our annual trek to St. George for their Turkey Triathlon.  We both fared much better and I even managed to capture the best time overall for the Men's Beginner Category.  It certainly felt good to win.

The next adventure on the calendar is Moab Madness 2013 in mid April.  We are planning a day of rock climbing and a day of mountain biking.  We have tried to make this an annual event but we are not always successful.  It should be a great event with plenty of stories and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment